0% Finance - DivideBuy
If you prefer to spread the cost of your mattress, you can do it without having to pay a penny more than if you paid up front in one go. Plus you still get all the benefits of our risk-free 100 night trial. Intrigued? Read on to find out more.
Your questions answered
- What financing does Simba offer?
We've partnered with DivideBuy to offer interest free credit on all orders over £400. Monthly instalments can be spread over 3, 6, 9 or 12 months and you can find more info on applying on our website.
- How do I qualify for 0% finance?
We make it as simple as possible to apply, but there are a few boxes you need to tick.
- You have to be over 18.
- You have to have lived in the UK for at least three years.
- You must have a UK bank account that accepts Direct Debit arrangements.
- We have to deliver the mattress to the billing address linked to that bank account.
DivideBuy will of course carry out credit checks once you’ve filled in your application.
- How do I order, and what happens when I’m accepted?
- Add your products to your basket. Remember your basket value must be at least £400 for the finance option to apply.
- On the page where you enter in your delivery information and email address, input any applicable discount code.
- When you get to the checkout, please select (DivideBuy) and then (‘Register’) to start your application.
- Enter your details in the application form.
- You will always get an instant decision with DivideBuy.
- Complete the e-signature.
- You will receive an order confirmation from us and we'll dispatch your order right away.
Please note: we can only deliver to the address used in the finance application
- Do I pay a deposit?
Depending on your credit score you might be required to pay a deposit or assign a guarantor.
- What about the 100 night trial?
It works exactly as it normally would. You try out the mattress in your own home for 100 nights, with the option to return it to us during that time. If you’ve already paid any instalments during your trial and you decide not to continue, we will cancel the agreement with DivideBuy and arrange a refund of any money already paid when we process your return. It usually takes up to ten working days for this all to be completed.
- Can I use PayPal Credit?
Absolutely. We know some of our customers enjoy taking advantage of four months interest-free on PayPal for orders over £99. You don't have to choose the 0% finance option at our checkout, as the credit is offered and arranged by PayPal. Just pay normally, with PayPal as your payment source, and make sure you follow the correct procedure in your PayPal account. If you haven't used it before, you can find out more on PayPal's website.
Interest Free Monthly Payments with Splitit
Splitit offers you a flexible way of paying for items in instalments, completely interest-free, by reserving the available line of credit on your existing credit card. Then, each month, according to your payment plan, Splitit collects the instalment amount and reissues the authorisation request for the remaining balance.It is important to note that payments are still charged on your existing credit card.
Splitit simply provides you the method to do this and information about the instalments. Here is an example of how the service works for a customer buying a £849 mattress in 12 instalments of £70.75 each:Splitit obtains authorisation from the credit card company for the full purchase amount of £849. This is not a charge on the card; it is simply reserving £849 from the customer’s line of credit.-
The credit card company then charges the customer £70.75 for the first payment.- During the second month, Splitit requests authorisation for the outstanding purchase amount of £778.25, and charges the customer the second installment of £70.75.- This authorisation and charge process continues until the full £849 is collected–in this case, for 12 months.
Your questions answered
- Are there any extra fees involved?
No, this is an interest-free payment method with no additional fixed fees, service fees, interest or hidden fees of any kind.
- Will I only receive my item after the final payment has been made?
No, your item will be processed after the first initial instalment and delivered as normal upon passing our Quality Control check at Head Office.
- Am I eligible to use Splitit?
Yes, as long as you have a valid Visa or Mastercard with the available credit limit as the price of the item or items you would like to purchase.
- What happens to my credit score if I use Splitit?
Nothing, no credit check is required if you use a Splitit instalment plan and there is no impact on your credit score. All the bank sees are the individual instalment charges each month. If one of your payment authorisations is declined, there is still no effect on your credit rating; it is simply a declined charge. The denial would simply accelerate payment of the remaining balance (unless you provide a different card which was not denied).
- Which credit cards does Splitit support?
You can pay using Splitit with a Mastercard or Visa credit and debit card. American Express and pre-paid cards are not accepted.
- How will the payment instalments appear on my credit card statement?
The instalments appear on your statement as individual charge items with the name of ‘Simba’. These payments will appear monthly according to your instalment plan, with the same charge amount each time.
- Can I still receive points and rewards on my card?
Customers can still enjoy the credit card benefits such as air miles or points when using Splitit.
Great customer service
Need to get in touch? Do it here
Sleep on it
Order today to enjoy your 100 night trialShop the mattress
Loved by thousands of happy sleepers
After purchasing our Simba mattress, both me and my fiancé are now able to get a great night’s sleep in comfort and wake up with no back or neck pain. One of, if the not the best purchase we’ve made in a long time.Read all reviews