100% tested, sanitised & certified by Simba
A single bed mattress topper sits on top of your current mattress to provide additional comfort and support. You might want to invest in a mattress topper for a variety of reasons, including:
● Extending the lifespan of the original mattress - which is good for the environment while saving you money
● Adding greater comfort thanks to technical features of single mattress toppers
● Provides flexibility - you can add a mattress topper to a single inflatable or fold-out bed or you can roll it up and pop it in the car to use on holiday
● Hygiene - Simba mattress toppers have a removable cover that can be washed
We engineered our bed topper range to include many of our patented mattress innovations:
● Advanced tech: We use a range of clever tech to boost the comfort of our single mattress toppers, including specially designed springs that give more support to your body, exceptional temperature management thanks to our open cell foam, and an anti-slip base for a secure sleep.
● Sustainable: Our UK factory means our products have a lower carbon footprint, we use SimbaPure® foam which is free of CFCs, TCPPs and other harmful chemicals. All materials in our single mattress toppers are recyclable, and we use recycled materials where possible. All our deliveries are carbon neutral, plus we offer a recycling service for your old topper whenever you buy a new mattress or topper from Simba.
● Flexible: Our mattress topper range can sit on top of any kind of mattress, and is also suitable for fold out beds and blow up beds too. They’re easy to roll out, store and carry (the single mattress topper is extremely lightweight) , so you can move the topper around your home or even travel with ease.
● Guaranteed quality: Our unique, sprung mattress toppers feature a 365-night trial, free returns and a 10-yr guarantee.
Simba’s single mattress topper measures: W90cm x L190cm x D7cm
We use a range of high-performant and sustainably sourced materials in our single mattress toppers. These include:
● SimbaPure® foam
● Pocketed Aerocoil™ springs
Simba’s single mattress toppers are made from 100% recyclable materials, and packaging is up to 60% recycled and from approved FSC sources.
Washing a Simba single mattress topper is very easy. Simply unzip the white sleep surface (only the top half), then pop it in the washing machine on a 40°C spin. You can also tumble dry on a low setting. You can find more instructions on the mattress topper itself.
We rest better when we know your honest opinion of us. Check out reviews from Simba sleepers below.