Pure cotton to keep you cool and comfortable
A tightly woven weave for a crisp, light feel
A single duvet cover set includes one single duvet cover and one pillowcase. If you’re buying in the UK, these will fit standard size single duvets and pillows. If you need additional pillow cases, as well as fitted bed sheets, you’ll need to buy them separately.
Our design teams have brought the same innovative technology and sustainable approach used in our mattresses to our bedding. This includes:
● Stratos®: This is our patented technology which is featured in our bed linen. Stratos® draws heat away from your skin, helping regulate temperature, meaning you’ll never feel too hot in bed.
● 200 or 400 thread count: Our single bed sets are available in 200 or 400 thread counts. Thread count refers to the number of threads woven into a square inch of fabric - the more threads, the more luxurious the fabric feels.
● 100% cotton, 100% sustainable: Our duvet sets single range use 100% cotton - this material offers superior comfort, coolness and the ability allow moisture to evaporate from the skin. And, as we’re members of the Better Cotton Initiative, you can be confident the cotton you invest in is funding environmentally sustainable production. Better Cotton is not physically traceable to end products, but BCI farmers benefit from the demand for Better Cotton in equivalent volumes to those we source.
● Easy care: Simba single bedding covers are easy to wash and care for - ideal for people with busy lives.
● Satin weave: A satin weave feels luxuriously soft to touch, and provides a lustrous glossy sheen. This is only featured in our 400 thread count bed linen.
Simba single duvet cover sets fit a standard sized UK single duvet. Their dimensions are 135 x 200 cm.
Simba pillow cases fit a standard size UK pillow. Their dimensions are: 50 x 75 cm.
We’ve packed our single bedding set range with the same smart materials and innovative thinking that you’ll find in all our products. Our single bed set uses clever, sustainable materials that help you sleep easier. The bedding is made from:
● 100% cool cotton: Thanks to cotton’s breathable fibres, moisture easily evaporates from your skin, meaning you wake up feeling cool, dry and refreshed.
● Stratos®: Our ingenious technology, Stratos® draws heat away from the skin until you’re sufficiently cool again. That means no more hot, clammy nights - just a calm, relaxing night’s sleep.
● Sustainable cotton: We’re proud members of the Better Cotton Initiative (BCI). This means the cotton used in our single bed linen has a lower environmental impact and pays fair prices to cotton farmers. Better Cotton is not physically traceable to end products, but BCI farmers benefit from the demand for Better Cotton in equivalent volumes to those we source.