Why choose a Simba double duvet?
Our Simba Hybrid® and Simba Hybrid® 3-in-1 Duvets are the stuff dreams are made of. We use astronaut-inspired temperature technology to absorb heat from the body and an unbeatably soft fibre filling to guarantee a great night’s sleep. We stitch the super-soft filling evenly into square pockets across the duvet, so the comfort reaches every corner. That means no more lumps and bumps in the night.
There’s also free delivery and returns and a one-year guarantee on all our Simba Hybrid Duvets.
What are Simba double duvets made from?
We’ve combined our technologically advanced materials with pure cool cotton to create an incredibly light duvet that offers superior breathability and temperature control.
Our double duvets feature a 100% Better Cotton* cover combined with Stratos® heat control, which responds to your body’s temperature to keep you feeling just right, all night. The super-soft Simba Renew® fibre filling helps to dissipate heat, while the Simba Hybrid 3-in-1 Duvet is also blended with moisture-wicking Modal fibres to support the body’s natural cooling process.
What technology is in a Simba double duvet?
You might not think of your duvet as a piece of state-of-the-art technology, but at Simba, our sleep science obsessives work tirelessly to engineer the perfect night’s sleep.
● Stratos Heat Control Technology responds to your body temperature to draw heat away from the body and provide an instant cooling sensation.
● Our unique manufacturing process makes it possible for more Simba Renew Clusters to be combed, multi-layered and folded together than ever before, creating an incredibly light duvet with unbeatable thermal efficiency.
● The Simba Hybrid 3-in-1 Duvet also features incredibly fine Modal fibres, derived from natural wood pulp, which are exceptionally breathable and help to wick moisture away from the body.
● Simba Hybrid Duvet - This two-sided duvet has a 10.5 tog rating, making it a great all-season duvet and a lightweight, comfortable pick for sleepers who have trouble maintaining a consistent body temperature at night.
● Simba Hybrid 3-in-1 Duvet - Here, you have three duvets offering different levels of warmth. The 3.5 tog is perfect for summer, while the 7 tog is great for milder spring and autumn nights. In the winter, join them together to create a 10.5 tog duvet that’ll keep you comfortable in the coldest weather.
What size is a double duvet?
Simba double duvets are L200cm x W200cm, which is the standard duvet size for a UK double bed.
How to wash a double duvet?
Washing your Simba double duvet is a breeze. Just pop it in the wash at 40°C and tumble dry it on the lowest heat. You’ll find a label on your duvet with washing and care instructions.
*Better Cotton is not physically traceable to end products, but BCI farmers benefit from the demand for Better Cotton in equivalent volumes to those we source.
We rest better when we know your honest opinion of us. Check out reviews from Simba sleepers below, and please add your own.