Benefits of using a king size mattress topper
After a few years of use, generic mattresses can start to get tired, losing their support and responsiveness. Using a king size mattress topper is a smart solution to this common problem. Benefits include:
● Extends the lifespan of your mattress - avoiding the costs of buying a new mattress while also reducing your environmental footprint
● Experience various comfort and support features of a Simba mattress topper
● Ideal for taller people and couples who find mattresses alone don’t provide all the support they need
● Easier to clean, Simba mattress toppers have a removable cover that can be washed
Why choose a Simba mattress topper?
Our mattress toppers allows you to experience all the innovative features of a Simba mattress. Our mattress topper range works with our own mattresses, as well as those of other brands (and even airbeds or pull out beds).
We’ve engineered our mattress toppers in this size to bring you unique Simba innovations:
● Clever technology: We’ve packed them with several smart Simba features to help you sleep better. These include our high-tech springs to provide greater support to your body, clever temperature control thanks to our open cell foam, and an anti-slip base to give you a secure sleep.
● Good for the planet: Simba mattress toppers in a king size have a lower carbon footprint (manufacturing takes place in the UK), and we use SimbaPure® foam which is free of CFCs, TCPPs and other hazardous chemical products. All materials used in our toppers are recyclable (coming primarily from sustainable sources, and we offer carbon neutral delivery as well as a recycling service when you buy a new mattress or topper from us.
● Flexibility: A Simba mattress topper works with all kinds of king size mattresses. They’re easy to store and carry, and their elastic straps mean they attach securely to the base below.
● Risk free shopping: Our unique, sprung mattress toppers feature a 365-night trial, free returns and a 10-yr guarantee.
What size is a king size mattress topper?
Simba mattress toppers in king size measure: W150cm x L200cm x D7cm
King size mattress topper materials
Our engineers select sustainably sourced and highly performant materials in our king size mattress toppers, including:
● SimbaPure® foam
● Pocketed Aerocoil™ springs
Simba mattress toppers are made in the UK using 100% recyclable materials; when your mattress topper is at the end of its life, we can remove and recycle it for you when you buy a new mattress from us (and for a small fee). Furthermore, Simba packaging is 60% recycled and the rest comes from approved FSC sources.
How to wash a king size mattress topper
Washing a Simba mattress topper is very easy. Start by unzipping the white sleep surface (only the top half), then pop it in the washing machine on a 40°C spin (maximum). You can also tumble dry it on a low setting.
We rest better when we know your honest opinion of us. Check out reviews from Simba sleepers below, and please add your own.