Pure cotton to keep you cool and comfortable
A tightly woven weave for a crisp, light feel
A double bedding duvet set comes with one double duvet cover and two pillowcases. If you’re looking for UK bed linen, these will fit standard size double duvets and pillows. You’ll need to purchase additional pillowcases and fitted bed sheets separately.
When we designed our bed linen, we took the same approach we take when re-engineering our mattresses and duvets. We’ve built in smart materials, used high performance fabrics and R&D to produce truly unique bedding. Our double bed linen sets include:
● Stratos®: We’re rather proud of our patented Stratos® technology, which is built into the fabric. It cleverly draws heat away from your skin in order to regulate your body temperature, so you’ll never feel too hot in bed.
● 200 or 400 thread count: All our double bed linen is available in 200 or 400 thread counts. Thread count simply refers to the number of threads woven into a square inch of fabric. The higher the number of threads, the more sumptuous the fabric feels on your skin.
● 100% cotton, 100% sustainable: Our double bed set range is made from 100% cotton - giving you superior comfort and coolness. Cotton is naturally breathable, allowing all moisture to evaporate, meaning you won’t wake up feeling clammy. Because we’re members of the Better Cotton Initiative (BCI), all our double bed linen is made from raw materials that come from sustainable and fairly traded sources. Better Cotton is not physically traceable to end products, but BCI farmers benefit from the demand for Better Cotton in equivalent volumes to those we source.
● Easy to look after: We know you’ve got a busy life and don’t have endless time to spend cleaning your sheets. That’s why we made our double bedding covers easy to care for.
● Satin weave: A satin weave is featured on the 400 thread count bed linen only. It is a specific kind of weave that gives the linen an attractive glossy sheen, while being especially soft to the touch. While our 200 thread count linen has a crisper feel.
Simba double duvet covers will fit a standard UK double duvet. Their dimensions are 200 x 200 cm.
Simba pillow cases fit a standard size UK pillow. Their dimensions are: 50 x 75 cm.
Our engineers combine ingenious new technologies with time-tested materials to produce a genuinely unique double bed linen that helps you sleep better and wake up refreshed:
● 100% cool cotton: Cotton has been used in duvet covers for decades thanks to its breathable fibres allowing moisture to evaporate from your skin. Because we use 100% cotton, you’ll wake up feeling dry and refreshed.
● Stratos®: Stratos® is our patented technology which is built into Simba bed linen, and is designed to help you maintain a comfortable temperature all night. It draws heat away from the skin until you’re sufficiently cool again, so you avoid feeling hot and clammy.
● BCI standard cotton: We’re proud members of the Better Cotton Initiative (BCI). This means the cotton used in our double bed sets has a low environmental impact and cotton farmers get a fair price for their produce. Better Cotton is not physically traceable to end products, but BCI farmers benefit from the demand for Better Cotton in equivalent volumes to those we source.
We rest better when we know your honest opinion of us. Check out reviews from Simba sleepers below.