Two duvets with Simba Renew and our cooling Stratos® technology
Or £16.63 monthly
The Simba king size duvet is a super-soft, hypoallergenic duvet that feels luxurious and has unbeatable temperature regulation. Even during the hottest summer nights, our patented Stratos® cooling technology will keep you cool and sleeping soundly, while our Simba Renew® fibre fillings provide silky down-like softness and superior thermal performance.
It might be big, but we stitch the super-soft filling evenly into square pockets so the comfort reaches every corner. That means no more lumps and bumps in the night and a perfect night’s sleep every time.
There’s also free delivery and returns and a one-year guarantee on all our Simba Hybrid Duvets.
With ethically sourced cotton and fillings made from 100% recycled materials, our king size duvets deliver sustainable comfort you can feel good about.
Our breathable 100% Better Cotton is exquisitely soft and comes from the Better Cotton* Initiative (BCI), which is better for the people who produce it and the environment it grows in.
Simba Renew, the high-tech fibre filling, is made from recycled PET bottles and is 100% Global Recycle Standard (GRS). Our Simba Hybrid® 3-in-1 Duvet is also blended with Modal fibres made from natural, renewable raw materials.
Those are the sort of eco-credentials that won’t keep you up at night.
When it comes to the science behind a great duvet, we’ve got you covered.
● Stratos heat control technology is astronaut-inspired and is activated by rising skin temperatures. It uses Phase Change Materials (PCM) to offer an instant cooling sensation and is paired with Smart Temp patented technology to take the heat away. It’s then deactivated once your cooling is complete.
● Simba Renew clusters are the tiny 3D clusters that create the silky and smooth down-like softness inside every Simba duvet. We comb, multi-layer and fold them like never before to create an incredibly light duvet with unbeatable thermal efficiency.
● We use a 20% blend of incredibly fine Modal fibres in our 3-in-1 Duvet. Derived from 100% natural wood pulp, this breathable material actively wicks moisture away from the body to keep you dry and comfortable throughout the night.
Size isn’t everything when choosing your duvet. The tog rating, which indicates how warm the duvet is, is pretty important too. A higher tog is better in the colder months, while a lower tog is cooler in the summer.
● The Simba Hybrid® super king size duvet is lightweight but still delivers an impressive 10.5 tog, making it a great all-season choice for cold sleepers.
● Our Simba Hybrid 3-in-1 Duvet has something for every season, with separate 3.5 tog and 7 tog duvets you can join together to create a 10.5 tog duvet for colder, wintry nights.
● Simba Summer Hybrid Duvet - A lighter 4.5 top duvet filled with down-like Simba Renew Bio ™ fibres, offering gentle cooling comfort, It’s a must for warmer months or anyone who gets too hot at night.
Simba king size duvets are L220cm x W225cm, which is the standard duvet size for a UK king size bed. King size beds are a popular choice if you have the space and are even more luxurious with a Simba duvet on top.
You can wash your Simba king size duvet in your washing machine at 40oC and tumble dry it on the lowest heat. You’ll find a label on your duvet with washing and care instructions. We recommend using a 9kg washing machine or larger to get your king size duvet really clean. Its larger drum size will let the water and detergent follow through the duvet evenly.
*Better Cotton is not physically traceable to end products, but BCI farmers benefit from the demand for Better Cotton in equivalent volumes to those we source.
We rest better when we know your honest opinion of us. Check out reviews from Simba sleepers below.