We’re fully stocked across our range of sleep products and delivering as usual, with zero-contact or room of choice delivery
At Simba, we believe that quality sleep is at the foundation of all physical and mental well-being. In light of the current situation, we’re determined to do everything we can to continue delivering our award winning sleep products in the safest way possible. To ensure peace of mind for our customers, communities and colleagues we’ve been gathering as much information as possible about the impact of the Coronavirus (COVID-19) and taking advice from relevant authorities.
With that in mind we want to tell you about some of the steps we have taken so far.
- We’re still delivering our full range of mattresses and accessories, but now with zero-contact or room of choice delivery now
- You can still pick a mattress delivery date
- You will not be asked to sign for the mattress instead we are taking photos of the mattress at your residence
- You will be contacted before delivery
- If you wish to defer your mattress delivery this can be arranged, you will be contacted before delivery
- Rest assured, our manufacturing, logistics and delivery partners are maintaining the highest hygiene standards
- Please note that due to restrictions on couriers entering households, we have unfortunately been forced to temporarily suspend our old mattress collection service. We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause
- We’ve also extended the risk-free home trial period from 100 nights up to 200 nights so there’s no need to stress about having to return a mattress
Finally, we’re in constant contact with all relevant authorities to make sure that we continue to do everything we can. If you have any concerns please contact our customer service teams.