Simba has invited you to complete this survey to help us better understand the user decision process when purchasing a mattress
Survey responses will not be associated with any email address provided.
Providing your email address and entering the draw to win one Simba Hybrid® Bundle does not give us consent to use your email for marketing
Terms and conditions – Simba Hybrid® Sleep Bundle Giveaway (the "Competition")
These Terms and Conditions (“Terms”) apply to the Competition and between individuals who enter the Competition (“You”) and Simba Sleep Limited (Company Number 09703422) of Simba Sleep Limited, 5th Floor, Halo, Counterslip, Bristol, BS1 6AJ ("Simba").
By entering the Competition, you agree to be bound by these Terms. Promotional materials relating to the Competition, including all information on how to enter also form parts of these Terms. In the event of any conflict between any term referred to in such promotional materials and these Terms, these Terms shall take precedence.
Eligibility and Entry
11. The Competition will have one Prize draw, and the winner will be the first name chosen at random from all complete, eligible, properly submitted entries which satisfy the requirements set out under Eligibility and Entry above, that are received within the Competition Window, subject to checks made by Simba to ensure that the winner was eligible and that the entry was valid.
12. There will be one Bundle Winner only. The Prize is: one (1) Simba Hybrid® Sleep Bundle containing one (1) Hybrid® Mattress, one (1) Simba Hybrid® duvet and two (2) Simba Hybrid® pillows to be delivered, to one address within the UK, at their discretion, subject to stock availability.
13. The winner will be contacted via email on the afternoon of 29th January 2024. The Winner must reply to such email within 7 days in order to claim the Prize.
14. The Winner must communicate to Simba via email the desired delivery address for the Prize as soon as reasonably practicable. The Prize will be delivered to the address specified by the Winner, provided it is within the UK, at Simba’s expense within 30 days of the date on which the Winner is contacted.
15. The Winner is responsible for paying all associated costs that are not specifically stated in these Terms, whether in redeeming the prize or otherwise.
16. The prize is as stated and is non-exchangeable and non-transferable. There is no cash or other alternative to the Prize offered in whole or in part. By participating in the Competition, all Entrants agree that the Prize is awarded on an "as is" basis, and that neither Simba nor any of its subsidiary or affiliated companies, make any representations or warranties of any nature with respect to the Prize.
17. If (i) the Winner has not responded to Simba's correspondence by the date specified in the announcement of the Winner, or (ii) Simba is unable to contact the winner for whatever reason within 7 days of the Prize being awarded, Simba reserves the right to re-draw the Prize as many such times as may be necessary to award the Prize to an Entrant eligible pursuant to these Terms and who complies with these Terms.
18. In the event that, for reasons beyond Simba’s reasonable control and not related to the Winner, Simba is unable to award the Prize as described in these Terms, Simba reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to award a prize of a similar nature and an equivalent value, or at its absolute sole discretion, the cash value of the Prize.
19. By entering the Competition, Entrants agree to have their full name featured in publicity materials relating to the Competition on platforms including, but not limited to, Instagram, Twitter and Facebook, without further reference, payment or other compensation. This includes making their name as the Winner available on the website. The name of the Winner will also be made available to Entrants and the public on request by sending a letter and stamped addressed envelope to Simba Sleep Limited, 5th Floor, Halo, Counterslip, Bristol, BS1 6AJ
20. Simba's decisions in relation to the Winner or administration of the Competition are final and Simba is not obliged to enter into any correspondence with participants unless they have won the Prize.
21. Simba will collect and process participants' personal information to the extent necessary in order to conduct the Competition, including for the Prize to be awarded and made available to the Winner.
22. Simba reserves, at all times, the right to modify, cancel, terminate or suspend the Competition in whole or in part, at its sole discretion, on any grounds, including but not limited to, where Simba believes the Competition is not capable of being conducted as specified within these Terms or in the event of any virus, a computer bug or unauthorized human intervention, act of nature or any other cause that is beyond the reasonable control of Simba that could corrupt or affect the administration, security, impartiality or normal course of the Competition, or where behaviour or conduct contrary to the spirit of the Competition is detected.
23. Neither Simba nor any of its subsidiary or affiliated companies are responsible for any condition, circumstances, losses, failures or delays caused by events beyond its, or their, control, including, but not limited to, the acts or defaults of any supplier selected by Simba to provide the Prize or otherwise that may cause the Competition to be disrupted or corrupted, or that may lead to loss or damage of the Prize in transit to the winner. Where Simba decides that any of the foregoing circumstances apply, it will be under no obligation to enter into any correspondence regarding such decision.
24. Simba will not be responsible for any damage, loss or injury resulting from participants' entry into the Competition or their acceptance and or use of the Prize, or for technical, hardware or software failures, lost, faulty or unavailable network connections or difficulties of any kind that may limit or prohibit their ability to participate in the Competition. Simba will not be responsible for and have no obligations in respect of any lost, damaged, defaced, incomplete, illegible or otherwise unreadable entries. Nothing in these Terms shall in any way limit Simba's liability for death or personal injury caused by its negligence or for any other matter where liability may not as a matter of law be limited.
25. Any participant who enters or attempts to enter the Competition in a manner, which in Simba's sole determination is contrary to these Terms or by its nature is unjust to other entrants (including without limitation tampering with the operation of the Competition, cheating, hacking, deception or any other unfair practices such as intending to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other entrants or Simba and/or any of its agents or representatives) or any fraudulent entry, notwithstanding any other provision of these Terms, may be rejected from the Prize Draw or declared to be invalid and the entry or Prize declared void at Simba's sole discretion. Furthermore, where such actions have significantly impaired the functioning of the Competition, Simba may, at its sole discretion, add further stages to the Competition as it deems reasonably necessary in order to resolve any problems arising as a result of such actions.
26. These Terms are governed by English law. The courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction to hear any dispute or claim arising in association with the Competition or these Terms.