Win a One Night Stay at the Zed Rooms Competition (the "Competition") - Terms and conditions
These Terms and Conditions (“Terms”) apply to the Competition and between individuals who enter the Competition (“You”) and Simba Sleep Limited of Mezzanine Floor, Southside Building, 105 Victoria Street, London, United Kingdom, SW1E 6QT ("Simba").
By entering the Competition, you agree to be bound by these Terms. Promotional materials relating to the Competition, including all information on how to enter, also form part of these Terms. In the event of any conflict between any term referred to in such promotional materials and these Terms, these Terms take precedence.
Eligibility and Entry
- The Competition opens at 06:00 AM GMT on the 30th March 2019 and remains open until 11:59 PM GMT on the 31st March 2019 (the “Competition Window”). In order to enter the Competition, an individual must purchase a Simba Hybrid Mattress with a free Simba Hybrid Duvet® via simbasleep.com by inputting the discount code [FREEDUVET] during the checkout process within the Competition Window set out above.
- All individuals who meet the requirements of clauses 1 and comply with the remainder of this section “Eligibility and Entry” (individually an “Entrant”, and collectively, the “Entrants”) will be entered into the Competition’s random Prize draw in order to select the winner of the Prize (defined below). No entries by any other means or by an exempted individual (in accordance with these Terms) will be accepted or regarded as valid.
- To validly enter the Competition, participants must be aged at least 18 years old and legally resident within the United Kingdom.
- Employees and agents of Simba or any of its subsidiary or affiliated companies and their immediate families and members of their households, and anyone otherwise connected with operation or fulfilment of the Competition are not eligible to take part in the Competition.
- Upon entering the Competition, Simba reserves the right to require participants to prove that they are eligible to enter at any time, including but not limited to after drawing of the Prize. If the winner is found to be ineligible, Simba reserves the right to award the Prize to another participant and to void any Prize already awarded.
- The use of any script, macro or any automated system to enter the Prize Draw is prohibited and entries made (or which appear to have been made) using any such system may be treated as void. Any illegible, incomplete or fraudulent entries may be rejected.
- Entrants may only submit one valid entry. Any subsequent purchase using the code per clause 1 will not give rise to an automatic entry to the Competition. In the event that an Entrant is found to have entered the Competition more than once, Simba reserves the right not to honour the prize to this Entrant.
- The Winner may be required to submit such identification as may be specified by Simba (including the form and format of submission), within a limited time before receiving their Prize. Failure by the Winner to submit specified identification to Simba within the timeframe specified may result in the entry being declared invalid by Simba.
- The Competition will have one Prize draw and the winner will be the first name chosen at random from all complete, eligible, properly submitted entries which satisfy the requirements set out under Eligibility and Entry above, that are received within the Competition Window, subject to checks made by Simba to ensure that the winner was not ineligible and the entry not invalid.
- There will be one winner only. The Prize is a one night stay in Simba’s luxury serviced apartments (the Zed Rooms) (the “Prize”). The date for of the Prize must be agreed between Simba and the winner subject to the availability of the Zed Rooms. It is the Winner’s sole responsibility to ensure that a suitable date for the Prize is arranged. Simba will provide all reasonable assistance as is necessary to facilitate the selection of a suitable date.
- The winner will be publicly announced by Simba within a reasonable period following the conclusion of the Competition Window. It is the Winners sole responsibility to contact Simba to redeem the Prize.
- The Winner is responsible for paying all associated costs that are not specifically stated in these Terms, whether in redeeming the prize or otherwise, including, but not limited to, any transportation or meal costs but excluding the cost of electricity, gas and water used in the Zed Rooms. The winner is also personally responsible for any personal or incidental expenses and any VAT, national and/or local tax liabilities incurred in claiming or using the Prize.
- The prize is as stated and is non-exchangeable and non-transferable. There is no cash or other alternative to the Prize offered in whole or in part. By participating in the Competition, Entrants agree that the Prize is awarded on an "as is" basis, and that neither Simba nor any of its subsidiary or affiliated companies, make any representations or warranties of any nature with respect to the Prize.
- The Winner of the Competition will be referred to Cuckooz Limited (the provider of the Zedrooms) to claim the Prize. Cuckooz Limited will arrange all aspects of the administration of the Prize, including allocation of dates, sending booking confirmation and handling any enquiries.
- If (i) the Winner has not responded to Simba's correspondence by the date specified in the public announcement of the Winner, or (ii) Simba is unable to contact the winner for whatever reason within 7 days of the Prize being awarded, Simba reserves the right to conduct a further random draw to award the Prize to another Entrant.
- In the event that, for reasons beyond Simba’s reasonable control and not related to the Winner, Simba is unable to award the Prize as described in these Terms, Simba reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to award a prize of a similar nature and an equivalent value, or at its absolute sole discretion, the cash value of the Prize.
- By entering the Competition, Entrants agree to have their first name, the first letter of their surname featured in publicity materials relating to the Competition on platforms including, but not limited to, Instagram, Twitter and Facebook, without further reference, payment or other compensation. This includes making their name as the Winner available on the website. The name of the Winner will also be made available to Entrants and the public on request by sending a letter and stamped addressed envelope to Simba Sleep Limited, Mezzanine Southside Building, 105 Victoria Street, London, United Kingdom, SW1E 6QT.
- Simba's decisions in relation to the Winner or administration of the Competition are final and Simba is not obliged to enter into any correspondence with participants unless they have won the Prize.
- Simba reserves, at all times, the right to modify, cancel, terminate or suspend the Competition in whole or in part, at its sole discretion, on any grounds, including but not limited to if it believes the Competition is not capable of being conducted as specified within these Terms or in the event of any virus, a computer bug or unauthorized human intervention, act of nature or any other cause that is beyond the reasonable control of Simba that could corrupt or affect the administration, security, impartiality or normal course of the Competition, or where behaviour or conduct contrary to the spirit of the Competition is detected. Neither Simba nor any of its subsidiary or affiliated companies are responsible for any condition, circumstances, losses, failures or delays caused by events beyond its, or their, control, including, but not limited to, the acts or defaults of any supplier selected by Simba to provide the Prize or otherwise that may cause the Competition to be disrupted or corrupted, or that may lead to loss or damage of the Prize in transit to the winner. Where Simba makes any decision, no correspondence will be entered into regarding such decision.
- Simba will not be responsible for any damage, loss or injury resulting from participants' entry into the Competition or their acceptance and or use of the prize, or for technical, hardware or software failures, lost, faulty or unavailable network connections or difficulties of any kind that may limit or prohibit their ability to participate in the Competition. Simba will not be responsible for and have no obligations in respect of any lost, damaged, defaced, incomplete, illegible or otherwise unreadable entries. Nothing in these Terms shall in any way limit Simba's liability for death or personal injury caused by its negligence or for any other matter where liability may not as a matter of law be limited.
- Any participant who enters or attempts to enter the Competition in a manner, which in Simba's sole determination is contrary to these Terms or by its nature is unjust to other entrants (including without limitation tampering with the operation of the Competition, cheating, hacking, deception or any other unfair practices such as intending to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other entrants or Simba and/or any of its agents or representatives) or any fraudulent entry may be rejected from the Prize Draws at Simba's sole discretion. Furthermore, where such actions have significantly impaired the functioning of the Competition, Simba may, at its sole discretion, add further stages to the Competition as it deems reasonably necessary in order to resolve any problems arising as a result of such actions.
- These Terms are governed by English law. The courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction to hear any dispute or claim arising in association with the Competition or these Terms.