Looks like you're visiting from the US visit the US site
A Simba Sleep gift voucher (“Voucher”) entitles the holder to a monetary reduction of the amount set out on the Voucher from any Simba Product purchased prior to the Expiry Date (defined below) on the Simba Sleep website at https://simbasleep.com (“Website”). The operation, validity and use of this Voucher are subject to the terms and conditions (“Terms and Conditions”) set out below.
1. Vouchers are issued by Simba Sleep Limited (“Simba Sleep”) of Mezzanine Floor, Southside Building, 105 Victoria Street, SW1E 6QT, with UK registered company number: 09703422.
2. For the purposes of these Terms and Conditions, “us”, “our” or “we” refer to Simba Sleep and “you” or “your” refer to the individual who purchases or is issued the Voucher.
3. By purchasing or using a Voucher you are indicating to us that you agree to these Terms and Conditions. It is the responsibility of the purchaser or person to whom the Voucher is issued to inform the intended Voucher user that usage of the Voucher is subject to these Terms and Conditions.
4. If you have any questions or issues relating to the operation, validity or use of your Voucher please contact us by email at email@example.com or call us on 020 3750 6500 between 9:00am-8:00pm Monday to Thursday or between 9:00am-5:30pm Friday – Saturday.
5. Vouchers may be either:
5.1 Purchased by you for an amount corresponding to the value of the Voucher; or
5.2 Issued to you as a gesture of goodwill or as a competition prize.
6. Vouchers may be purchased on the Website by adding a Voucher to online basket and completing payment to place an order. The value of the Voucher purchased will be determined by you and set out on the Voucher. Vouchers may be for any of the following values £10, £25, £50, £100, £200, £500 or £1000. The Voucher will be emailed to you within 48 hours of placing your order and successful payment for a Voucher.
7. Vouchers may be gifted and transferred to another person but shall not be transferred subsequently. Clause 3 applies to any such transfer. Under no circumstances shall Vouchers be resold to any person.
8. This Voucher shall be valid from the date on which the Voucher is received by you via email (“Issue Date”) and shall remain valid for a period of one (1) year unless used prior (“Duration”) and after such time it shall expire (“Expiry Date”). After the Expiry Date all credit on the Voucher will become invalid and may no longer be redeemed. Any value associated with the Voucher at the expiry of the Duration will be void.
9. Vouchers can be redeemed on our Website only and not via any of our authorised retailers. Any purchases made on our Website will be subject to our standard Website terms: https://simbasleep.com/pages/terms.
10. To redeem this Voucher, you must input the unique Voucher code (“Code”) set out on the Voucher during the checkout process. This will cause the basket total to be reduced by an amount equal to the value of the Voucher except that a Voucher will never cause the basket total to be less than £0.00. Any value of the Voucher which cannot be deducted by reason that such deduction would cause the basket total to be less than £0.00, will be carried forward and may be used against a subsequent purchase.
11. Where the deduction of the value of the Voucher leaves a portion of the basket total outstanding, you must select a payment method and fill out your payment details to complete the purchase.
12. Where the deduction causes the basket total to become £0.00, there will be no further payment required and you will need to click through and complete the purchase.
13. Vouchers cannot be ‘topped up’ i.e. no further funds can be added to your Voucher once all initial funds have been expended.
14. Should you return any Simba Sleep product(s) purchased using a Voucher whether under our 100 night trial or your statutory rights, any refund amount due will be credited to the Voucher. If the total to be refunded is more than that originally paid using the Voucher, any remaining refund balance will be refunded to the other method of payment used.
15. Vouchers may be cancelled by you for any reason and refunded, provided that (i) such cancellation is notified to us within 14 days of your receipt of the Voucher; and (ii) the Voucher has not been used within the 14 day period.
16. To cancel a Voucher you must contact us using the contact details set out at clause 4. Where a Voucher is cancelled by you the code will be invalidated by us. Following which you will be refunded as soon as possible and, in any case, not later than 14 days from the date that the Voucher is invalidated.
17. Only Vouchers issued directly by us can be validly redeemed. Any Voucher issued by any other entity will not be redeemable on our Website.
18. Vouchers may be used in conjunction with other discount codes and to purchase product bundles.
19. Vouchers are to be used for purchasing Simba Sleep products only and are not redeemable for cash, credit or any equivalent.
20. Vouchers cannot be used to purchase subsequent Vouchers and other discount codes cannot be used when purchasing Vouchers.
21. The risk of loss and title for Vouchers pass to the purchaser upon our electronic transmission of the Voucher to the purchaser. We are not responsible if any Voucher is lost, stolen, destroyed or used without your permission.
22. We may restrict the use of your Voucher:
22.1 If we suspect that the Voucher is being used, or is any way associated with, fraudulent or other illegal activities; or
22.2 If we believe you have breached or otherwise failed to comply with these Terms and Conditions, in particular, but without limitation by reselling the Voucher in contravention of clause 7; or
22.3 In the event of exceptional circumstances which prohibit the normal operation of the Voucher.
24. These Terms and Conditions may be changed or amended at any time for legal, regulatory or security reasons or to enable the proper operation of the Voucher system. Due to the nature of the Voucher system, it is often difficult or impossible for us to contact each individual Voucher holder in the event of any change to these Terms and Conditions. It is therefore the responsibility of the purchaser or person to whom the Voucher is issued to check these terms regularly for change. We will assume that you have done so and will be entitled to assume you have accepted any changes to these Terms and Conditions unless you notify us otherwise.
25. These Terms and Conditions and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with it or its subject matter or formation (including non-contractual disputes or claims) shall be governed and construed in accordance with English law.
26. You agree, as we do, to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
We’ll keep you up to date with all the latest Simba news & offers