Review competition and discount codes
If you’ve bought a Simba product from www.simbasleep.com (the “Website”) in the past, and in response to our request, leave a short review of the product and receive a discount code (a “Code”) for future purchases of Simba products (the “Offer”). You could also be in with a chance of winning back the cost of your Simba product or another brand-new Simba product (the “Competition”). The Offer and the Competition are subject to the terms and conditions set out below (“Terms”).
These Terms apply to the Offer and the Competition; between individuals who participate in the Offer and or enter the Competition (“You”) and Simba Sleep Limited (Company Number 09703422) of 60 Petty France, London, SW1H 9EU ("Simba”). Our VAT number is GB230194343.
By participating in the Offer, and or entering the Competition, you agree to be bound by these Terms. Promotional materials relating to the Offer and Competition, including all information on how to redeem or enter also form part of these Terms. In the event of any conflict between any term referred to in such promotional materials and these Terms, these Terms shall take precedence.
The Offer Terms
- This Offer is valid from Monday 16th March 2020 until such time as it is withdrawn by Simba at its discretion, which may be at any time (the “Offer Window”). After Simba has withdrawn the Offer, it may no longer be redeemed.
- To redeem the Offer, You must:
- Have purchased one or more Simba products in the past via the Website; and
- In response to a request for feedback via email from Simba via Yotpo, submit a review of one or more of the Simba products which you previously purchased, on the Simba Website, or one of Simba’s designated third party review websites, including, but not limited to, Yotpo, Trustpilot or Baazaar Voice (a “Review”). If you are unsure and wish to confirm if a site is so designated, please contact us on email@example.com. A link to the review submission page will be emailed to You following your purchase and may be resent upon request. You acknowledge that any review left by You on a third party review website is subject to the applicable terms of service and jurisdiction of any such website and that you will and continue to be bound to comply with such terms.
- Where you have complied with the requirements at clause 2(i) and 2(ii), you will be entitled to receive a discount code via email for 33% off the price of your purchase on the Simba Website where your cart’s contents are valued at £150.00 or more (however, this cannot be redeemed in conjunction with any other offer or promotion), within 24 hours of compliance with the same.
- To contact us, please contact use firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Discount codes sent to You pursuant to this Offer are subject to the following limitations:
- Codes can only be used to purchase Simba products via the Website;
- Codes may only be used until 12 October 2020 unless otherwise stipulated;
- Codes may not be used in conjunction with any other offer, bundle, discount, promotion or competition and may not be exchanged for cash, credit or any other alternative;
- only one Code will be given under this Offer per person (for the avoidance of doubt, not one Code per product reviewed).
- Simba reserves the right not to honour codes given under this Offer where You seek to use any codes otherwise than in accordance with clause 5.
- Simba reserves the right not to honour this Offer or a particular Code in any circumstances it considers appropriate, including without limitation:
- where any of the Products in the basket are out of stock;
- where You seek to redeem the Offer before commencement or after expiry of the Offer Window;
- where You seek to redeem the Offer in conjunction with any other discount code, offer, promotion, bundle or other similar scheme.
- This Offer may not be used in conjunction with any other discount code, offer, promotion, bundle or other not dissimilar mechanism, including but not limited to via any affiliate discount code. Simba reserves the right to refuse to apply any and all discount codes, offers, promotions, bundles or other not dissimilar mechanisms during the Offer Window at its absolute and sole discretion, and will have no liability to the customer where exercising this right.
- Simba reserves the right to cancel, amend or withdraw this Offer at any time where it considers it appropriate to do so or where it is prevented from administering the Offer in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
- This Offer applies to Simba Products ordered for delivery in the UK and via the Website only. It cannot be applied to products purchased via any of Simba’s authorised retailers, or any other merchant or website.
- In the event that a code has not automatically been sent to You, where you believe you have complied with these Terms or you have any other questions or issues in relation to the Offer, you must contact us on email@example.com.
- By redeeming the Offer, you irrevocably agree that your review may be used in Simba’s promotional, advertising or marketing material and otherwise in accordance with the terms of Simba’s designated third party review websites, and hereby grant Simba and Simba’s designated third party review websites a perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive, royalty free, worldwide license for Simba to do the same.
The Competition Terms
Eligibility and Entry
- To be entered in the Competition, an individual must have purchased a Simba product and left a review of such product in accordance with the requirements set out at clause 2(i) and 2(ii) under The Offer Terms above.
- Entrants to the Competition must:
- be aged at least 18 years old;
- be legally resident within the United Kingdom; and.
- not be an employee or agents of Simba or any of its group, subsidiary or affiliated companies or their immediate families or members of their households, or otherwise connected with operation or fulfilment of the Competition
- All individuals who comply with the requirements of clauses 1 and 2 (individually an “Entrant”, and collectively, the “Entrants”) will be automatically entered into the Competition’s monthly random draw for the opportunity to win a prize (defined below).
- Any purported entries which do not comply with the above entry requirements or which are exempt in accordance with these Terms will not be accepted or regarded by Simba as valid and will not be put into the Prize draw.
- The use of any script, macro or any automated system to enter the Competition is prohibited, and entries made (or which appear to have been made) using any such system may be treated as void at Simba’s discretion. Any illegible, incomplete or fraudulent entries may be rejected.
- Entrants may only submit one valid entry per product purchased and reviewed. Where multiple entries are detected by Simba in respect of the same product for whatever reason, Simba reserves the right to regard all of the entries as invalid. In the event that an invalid entry is selected to win the Prize, Simba will not be obliged to award the Prize to the Entrant who made the invalid entry, and Simba may re-draw the prize as many such times as are necessary to select a valid entry.
- The Winner may be required to submit such identification as may be specified by Simba (including the form and format of submission), within a limited time before receiving their Prize. Failure by the Winner to submit specified identification to Simba within the timeframe specified may result in the Prize being void for that Winner and and Simba may re-draw the prize as many such times as are necessary to select a valid entry.
- The Competition will have one Prize draw per calendar month on or around the last business day of the given month calendar month, and the winner will be the first name chosen at random from all complete, eligible, entries properly submitted in the relevant month, which satisfy the requirements set out under Eligibility and Entry above, subject to checks made by Simba to ensure that the winner was not ineligible and the entry not invalid.
There will be one Winner per month only. The Prize will, at Simba’s discretion, be either:
- a refund of the amount paid in respect of the of Simba product purchased and subsequently reviewed by you, payable by us within 30 days of being awarded the Prize; or
- another Simba product chosen by Simba, at Simba’s absolute discretion.
- The winner will be contacted via email within 7 business days of the Prize being drawn. The Winner must reply to such an email within 3 days in order to claim the Prize. If (i) the Winner has not responded to Simba's correspondence by the date specified in the announcement of the Winner, or (ii) Simba is unable to contact the winner for whatever reason within 3 days of the Prize being awarded, then Simba may re-draw the prize as many such times as are necessary to select a winner who replies within the the 3 day window stipulated.
The Prize is as stated and is non-exchangeable and non-transferable by the Winners. By participating in the Competition, Entrants agree that the Prize is awarded on an "as is" basis, and that neither Simba nor any of its subsidiary or affiliated companies, make any representations or warranties of any nature with respect to the Prize.
In the event that, for reasons beyond Simba’s reasonable control and not related to the Winner, Simba is unable to award the Prize as described in these Terms, Simba reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to award a prize of a similar nature and an equivalent value.
By entering the Competition, Entrants agree to have their full name featured in publicity materials relating to the Competition on platforms including, but not limited to, Instagram, Twitter and Facebook, without further reference, payment or other compensation. This includes making their name as the Winner available on the website. The name of the Winner will also be made available to Entrants and the public on request by sending a letter and stamped addressed envelope to Simba Sleep Limited, 60 Petty France, London, SW1H 9EU.
Simba's decisions in relation to the Winner or administration of the Competition are final and Simba is not obliged to enter into any correspondence with participants unless they have won the Prize.
Cancellation and Liability
- Simba reserves, at all times, the right to modify, cancel, terminate or suspend the Competition in whole or in part, at its sole discretion in circumstances which include but are not limited to, if it believes the Competition is not capable of being conducted as specified within these Terms or in the event of any virus, a computer bug or unauthorized human intervention, act of nature or any other cause that is beyond the reasonable control of Simba that could affect or corrupt the administration, security, impartiality or normal course of the Competition, or where behaviour or conduct otherwise than in accordance with the spirit of the Competition is detected by Simba.
Neither Simba nor any of its subsidiary or affiliated companies are responsible for any condition, circumstances, losses, failures or delays caused by events beyond its, or their, control, or that may lead to loss or damage of the Prize in transit to the winner.
- Simba will not be responsible for any expense, cost, loss or damage which results from participants' entry into the Competition or their acceptance and or use of the Prize, or for technical, hardware or software failures, lost, faulty or unavailable network connections or difficulties of any kind that may limit or prohibit their ability to participate in the Competition. Simba will not be responsible for and have no obligations in respect of any lost, damaged, defaced, incomplete, illegible or otherwise unreadable entries. Nothing in these Terms shall in any way limit Simba's liability for death or personal injury caused by its negligence or for any other matter where liability may not as a matter of law be limited.
Any participant who enters or attempts to enter the Competition in a manner, which in Simba's sole determination is contrary to these Terms or by its nature is unjust to other entrants (including without limitation tampering with the operation of the Competition, cheating, hacking, deception or any other unfair practices such as intending to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other entrants or Simba and/or any of its agents or representatives) or any fraudulent entry may be rejected from the Prize Draws at Simba's sole discretion. Furthermore, where such actions have significantly impaired the functioning of the Competition, Simba may, at its sole discretion, add further stages to the Competition as it deems reasonably necessary in order to resolve any problems arising as a result of such actions.
5. These Terms are governed by English law. The courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction to hear any dispute or claim arising in association with the Competition or these Terms.