Abridged Terms & Conditions Simba Sleep Ltd – Mother’s Day Competition.
- Promotion open to Great Britain residents only, aged 16 or over, and under 18s require parental consent. Promotion opens Monday 20th March at 5pm 2017 and closes Monday 27th March at midnight. Prize is: 1 x single Simba mattress and a skype consultation with Andrea Grace. To enter: entrants must follow instructions on social media and submit full name and email address. The winner will be randomly selected and announced on Tuesday 28th March. Promoter: Simba, 2 Brook Street, London, W1K 5DB. No entries should be sent to this address.
Full Terms & Conditions
Eligibility to enter / opening and closing dates
How to enter
- This promotion is open to residents of Great Britain (England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland), Channel Islands and the Isle of Man only. Employees of Simba and their families, agencies, or anyone else professionally connected with this promotion are not eligible to enter.
- Entrants must be aged 16 years or over and under 18s require parental consent.
- This promotion opens on Monday 20th March at 5pm and closes at Monday 27th March at midnight. Any entry received after the closing date will not be valid.
Selecting the winner(s)
- To enter this promotion, entrants must follow instruction on our Facebook, Twitter or Instagram accounts and enter their full name and email address on our website. There will be only 1 winner, announced on Tuesday 28th March.
- A winner will be selected by Simba Sleep at random on Monday 26th March.
Notification and delivery of the prize
- The winner will each receive: 1 x Simba Mattress and a skype consultation with Andrea Grace.
- The winner will be notified within 7 working days of being selected, via email and announced on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
- The Promoter will make reasonable efforts to contact the winner. However, if a winner has not responded to notification within 7 workings days or if a selected winner is ineligible, otherwise in breach of these terms and conditions, or unable to take up the prize for any other reason, the Promoter reserves the right to select an alternative winner using the same process referred to above in these terms and conditions.
- The prize[s] will be dispatched to the winner by post within 28 days of the promotion closing. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for failed delivery due to provision of incorrect contact details by entrants. Any prize that is returned undelivered will be assumed unwanted and the Promoter reserves the right to select an alternative winner to receive the prize using the same process referred to above in these terms and conditions.
- The winner is responsible for all expenses not expressly stated in these terms and conditions as being included as part of the prize.
- Incomplete, illegible, corrupted entries, or those which are otherwise not in accordance with these terms and conditions will not be valid. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for failure to receive an entry where such failure is due to circumstances outside the Promoter’s control.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook or Twitter. Any information you provide as part of this promotion is provided to the Promoter and not to Facebook or Twitter. Entrants to this promotion hereby release Instagram or Twitter from any claim or liability suffered in connection with this promotion.
- Prizes are non-transferable and cannot be sold or auctioned. No cash or other alternative to a prize will be offered save for in the event of unforeseen circumstances, in which the Promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value than the original.
- The Promoter and its agents will only use personal information supplied by entrants to this promotion for the purposes of administering this promotion, unless consent is received to use such information for any other purpose.
- If there is any reason to believe that there has been a breach of these terms and conditions, or of the spirit of this promotion, the Promoter may at its sole discretion refuse to accept an entry.
- The Promoter’s decision is binding in all matters relating to this promotion, and no correspondence shall be entered into.
- To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter accepts no liability for any damage, loss or injury suffered due to entering this promotion or taking up a prize.
- By entering this promotion, entrants will be deemed to have accepted, and will be bound by, these terms and conditions.
- Entrants will retain ownership of any content, submissions and other material they submit as part of this Promotion. However, entrants grant the promoter (and its agents and affiliates) a non-exclusive, worldwide, irrevocable, perpetual licence to use any such content, submissions and other material for the purposes of this promotion.
- Winners may be required to take part in publicity relating to this promotion.
- These terms and conditions (and any non-contractual disputes/claims which arise out of or in connection with them) will be governed by English law and entrants submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
Promoter: Simba, 2 Brook Street, London, W1K 5DB Unless otherwise specified, no entries should be sent to this address.