29th October Bundle Terms and Conditions
This Promotion is provided by Simba Sleep Limited (company number 09703422) of Mezzanine Floor, Southside Building, 105 Victoria Street, SW1E 6QT ("Simba"). Our VAT number is GB230194343.
For the limited period set out below, Simba may offer you a percentage discount off your order for Simba products purchased via Simba’s website at the URL http://www.simbasleep.com (our “Website”), where your basket contains one of three possible Simba bundles (each an “Offer”), subject to these Bundle Terms and Conditions. By placing an order for Simba products via the Website during the duration of the offer, you accept and agree to be bound by the terms and conditions set out below (“Terms”) together with Simba’s General Terms and Conditions, which can be accessed via https://simbasleep.com/pages/terms.
- This Promotion is valid from 00:01 am BST 29th October 2019 until 11:59 pm BST on 31st October 2019 (“Promotion Window”). After 11:59 pm BST on 31st October 2019, the Promotion will no longer be redeemable.
- This promotion applies to the purchase of Simba sleep bundles and not to any other combination of Simba products.
- Bundles are offered as a package which is not separable or part-returnable. In the event that you choose to return any individual item from a Bundle, you will be regarded as having given up the discount associated with a Bundle offer. This means that standard non-discounted pricing (also known as the RRP or recommended retail price) will then apply to every item in the bundle for the purposes of calculating any refund due in relation to any return. Returned products will be calculated as valued at their RRP, as will all other items in the Bundle. Given this re-calculation using RRP prices, the value of a return might be lower or entirely cancelled out. Whether this re-calculation is applied in full or in part is entirely at Simba Sleep's discretion.
- In the event that you return your accessories alongside your Mattress, as contemplated in clause 3, such accessories must be unused and strictly in their original packaging. In accordance with Section 28(3)(a) of the Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013, we consider that these products are not suitable for return where they have been used because of hygiene reasons and, as such, we reserve the right to refuse any returned pillow, duvet or mattress protector which has been unsealed after delivery or exhibits any evidence of use within the first 14 days. Simba reserves the right to, at its discretion, deduct half the value of your accessories from the refund you are due to receive in respect of your returned mattress if such Pillows are not returned in their original packaging.
- This promotion may not be used in conjunction with any other promotion, offer, bundle or discount and it may not be redeemed for cash or credit.
Simba reserves the right not to honour this Offer in any circumstances it considers appropriate, including without limitation:
- where any of the Products in the basket are out of stock;
- where the Offer is sought to be redeemed before commencement or after expiry of the Offer Window;
- where the Offer is sought to be redeemed in conjunction with another discount code, offer, promotion, bundle or other similar scheme.
- Simba reserves the right to cancel, amend or withdraw this Offer at any time where it considers it appropriate to do so, having regard to its legitimate business interests or where it is prevented from administering the Offer in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
- This Offer applies to Simba Products ordered for delivery in the UK and via the Website only. It cannot be applied to products purchased via any of Simba’s authorised retailers, or any other merchant.
- In the event that the Offer is not automatically applied, where you believe you have complied with these Terms or you have any other questions or issues in relation to the Offer or wish to opt out of the Offer for any reason, please contact us by email at email@example.com